The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Triumph Arc, Louvre, Versailles, French Cuisine, ... I could talk forever about what Paris has to offer. And which is known worldwide. But here I want to share my favourite spots in the city. Those are rarely overcrowded by tourists and give you an idea how Paris really is. I hope you like them as much as I do.
For more picture please click here.
- Esprit de France: A selection of nice and well situated hotels in the heart of Paris. Different pricing categories for different needs
- BLC Design Hotel: Particularly white rooms can be found in this design hotel
- Le Quartier Bastille le Faubourg Hotel: Modern design combined with classic style makes this simple city hotel to a real tip
- Caron Hotel: Not only the situation is convenient for every visitor, but also the delicate choice of furniture. The Caron is worth to be paid a little more.
- Champlain: Stylish rooms + good location + appropriate prices = perfect stay in Paris
- Hotel Particulier
- Hotel Saint Merry
- Oops: Even though officially named as a hostel, you feel more as a hotel here as each of the moderns room has its own bathroom.
- Le Boudoir de Serendipity: Have you ever dreamt of staying a night on the river Seine? Well, Le Boudoir offers you exactly this one time experience
- Paris Champion: It is "only" an apartment - but what a special one. Alone, with family or just with some friends the apartment is the home base for your Paris trip
- Courcelles-Parc: Next to famous Champs-Elysee, only 4 rooms are provided, each with a typical Parisian name
- Brasserie Péret, 6 Rue Daguerre
- Le Ciel de Paris
- La Bellevilloise
- Le café de l’industrie
- Le chalêt des îles
- La plage
- Le 138
- La petite tour
Bars & Nightlife
- A la petite fabrique
- Le café suedois
- Le Mama Shelter
- Le café A
- Resto Zinc
- Marché des Enfants Rouges
- Les Trois Quartiers
- Annexe des créateurs
- Café Suédois
- Viaduc des Arts
- Place des Vosges
- Bercy Village
- Eglise St. Eugène
- Velib': In the entire city you will find bike stations where you can rent and put bikes. Another way to discover the beauty of the city.
- In order to extend your trip, I recommend Esprit de France that offers more accommodation - mainly romantic castles - throughout France.
- For the The Velib' bikes: If you change your bike within 30 minutes you only have to pay the basic fee of 1,80 € per person/day. Cheap way to get around.
- Visiting dates: few times a year
- Accommodation: mostly at friends, but once at the Hotel Aiglon (Esprit de France)
- Highlight: Cocktail at the top of the Montparnasse Tower, seeing the Eiffel Tower sparkling