Tuesday 1 May 2012

Thank you, Mr. Businessman.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and can enjoy the week. As already announced last weekend, I couldn't manage to post on Sunday because I was on the International Business Weekend (IBWE).

This was about all our partner universities and 700 students who celebrated together. Beyond three good parties (with three extremely nice themes: Woodstock, Bavaria and Space Attack), we enjoyed the sun, did some sports, ate and drank and met new people from all over the world. For more details, I must disappoint you: what happens at IBWE, stays at IBWE :)
To sum up, it was a nice weekend, but I doubt that I will participate next year. I am just not that fit enough to party and drink three days in a row, additionally I am too wise for that.

Italy, Spain, Germany, England, Ireland, Poland, USA and France
Welcome
 




Do you remember all the gifts I got offered at the last business fair? Last week there was another one where my haul was quite successful.


Only a selection of what I "shopped"
Fortunately you can find a lot of things that I can actually use amongst my presents: bottle opener, lipstick, conditioner,...
Of course I haven't only grabbed the gifts and rushed away. This time the business fair was really useful for me to build up business relations for my internship. Apropos internship:
So far not too much news. A few more interviews and contacts but nothing concrete so far. I just need to control my impatience because there is actually nothing to worry about (at least not yet). Of course, it is easier said than done. Believe me. 

Hope you stop by next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment