Sunday 13 May 2012

Ready for summer

Dear followers,

Happy Sunday! Important things should be named first: I. Have. An. Internship. Finally.
After a stressful week with ups and down (mainly downs due to a glacial speed of human resources departments), I can't tell you how relieved I am now.

Where? Vodafone Germany, Duesseldorf.
When? From August to January.
What? Customer Relationship Management (CRM).

Sunset/Duesseldorf
Having a look at these figures, it is imperative that I move to Duesseldorf of course. As my decision for this internship was also bonded to the city, I actually can't wait to go for this new location with great cultural and shopping opportunities. After my exams - in less than 2 weeks - I will concentrate on searching an apartment. If you have any helpful tips, please contact me or leave a comment.

Summer is soon arriving. To be in shape for sea and hot pants, I want to devote the post today to the bikini body. But to clarify straight away: I am no fan of diets! Therefore I just love too much to have dinners with friends and it would be a shame to miss those social nights of fun. However, I stick to two rules: sports and healthy food. Besides limiting alcohol, sweets and carbohydrates (often I can't resist), I walk whenever I can. But to strengthen muscels I do the following workout twice a day - in the morning and evening with motivating music:
  • 80 jumping jacks
  • 50 sit ups
  • 10 push ups
  • 1 min wall sit
  • 10 lunges per leg
  • 2x 1 min power plank

Gladly, I can fully concentrate on the exams now. I push everything into them because in three weeks I have three months of vacation. What an outlook!

Thank you for reading.
Xoxo

P.S. It is my mother's birthday on Thursday. Any idea for a proper present?

No comments:

Post a Comment