|I thought that this picture was quite ironic regarding today's topic.|
Wow. Wow. And wow. One of the most incredible weeks of my life lies behind me. Those of you who follow me on Instagram know what I am talking about: Iceland. Not only our airway company was called WOW, but every hike, every view, every meal was simply wow.
As I first must select the best pictures out of my 1000 photo stock and digest the breathtaking impressions, a detailed post will follow within the next week. Yet, while I was walking on my own through the Icelandic wilderness, some summer resolutions came to my mind.
- Going on a tour around Lake Geneva. Whether it might be by bike or by car, it has been 5 years that I have missed this option.
- Remembering my great trip to South-East Asia thanks to this delicious Thai curry recipe.
- Choosing my favourite images of my immense photo stock in order to make a collage for my room in university.
- Compiling a short list of universities/ business schools that I apply for my master's degree.
- Exploring Spain in a total new way. Instead of hotel resorts on the Canary Islands or other major touristic places, it is time to discover Spain's real treasures.
- Visiting the Aiguille de Midi in the French Alps. With two friends stopping by in August this touristic adventure shouldn't be a leftover anymore, should it?
- Preparing this summer cocktail for a little cocktail party on our terrace.
- After having tasted home made bread every single day in Iceland, I came to the conclusion to bake some different kinds myself from now on. Do you know some nice recipes?
- Subscribing for a class at Coursera in order to broaden my horizon. I plan to choose a non-business topic.
- Updating my iPhone with friends' current addresses. Every time I send postcards I must scroll through ancient Whatsapp messages in which we once exchanged them. For best friends this procedure takes hours and is simply too annoying with all the trips I do. Moreover, as I have lots of friends who frequently change their addresses, I am planning to design a lovely online version - I keep you updated.
With these ideas I leave you for today as I have to bring my Dad to his train. My last three Parisian days have eventually come and I will make use of them the best possible way, not without another part of my tips missing (check out one and two). Have a great Sunday and splendid start into the week!