Saturday 11 January 2014

Michael Kors Jet Set

My Mom always tells me: Svenja, never save on shoes. They must carry you all day long, over years, so they must be comfortable and good to your feet. In most cases I have listened to her and can even speak of leather shoes that I have been possessing for over 8 years now.
Speaking of leather, there is another item I put a lot of attention on - bags. They don't have to carry myself, but all my stuff. And they can transform a simple outfit into a very special one. This Christmas I decided to put a bag on my wish list that I have been longing for throughout 2013, even if I know that I haven't been the only one. But once in a while I don't want to be another latecomer.
May I present? Here is my new Michael Kors Jet Set Top-Zip Saffiano Tote.

It is the perfect companion for my working days in Paris since I can put everything into it, yet in a stylish way. It is a very simple bag but I love the cut and the golden details that express such a classy style.


Michael Kors Jet Set Top-Zip Saffiano Tote
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment