- I celebrated my birthday in a park, not near the lake, but in Bern with a good friend. We had a cupcake and champagne. Not as entirely planned, but however a lovely birthday.
- I didn't rent a boat. But I did some river rafting and a harbour tour, so we can count it.
- Unfortunately, I (or my brother?) didn't find the time to learn how to drive a motor scooter.
- Well, I didn't ride through the Grand Canyon but in Yosemite National Park. I only hiked the Canyon.
- Two weeks ago I went to a flea market and bought a nice bracelet with turquoise stones.
- Twice I managed to play tennis this summer. And I'd like to continue but don't find the right partner to do so.
- And eventually, I bought a new camera. I love my Canon 550D.
Yet Pilates relieved some stress, I felt the day after that I can only badly handle no stress at all. Tuesday was the first day in my internship when I had 4 hours nothing to do. In the evening I had munchies for sweets and went to bed really early. In future I want to observe my behaviour to analyse what was wrong.
On Monday the freshmen started at my university while my year is in their internships. This brings memories back that I started writing this blog then and that I only met my good friends one year ago which actually feels like forever. One of them is currently here and we have a blast of a time. On Friday night we went to a nice bistro in the area, whereas we yesterday partied in a Salsa Bar. We are soon heading to have breakfast in one of my favourite cafes.
Some random pictures taken during the last week.
|Waiting for the pizza|
|After month of no-cooking I experimented a little: Curry Pineapple Chicken|