Sunday 21 April 2013

Wanderlust

Good morning!

Yes, I am still alive. As you know last week was full of due dates and therefore I only had little sleep. I caught up everything during the last two days to finally let my dark circles around my eyes vanish.
Obviously weather was amazing during the week (dresses and white pants were on the program but I always forgot to take some outfit pictures), but then temperatures fell again which is why I spent the weekend in my room so far. Today I will have some birthday party though.

On Friday night I was invited to a friend where we had some Thai curry which was a premiere for me. I've never tasted something like this before as I was no fan on coconut milk. I must avow that it was pretty good - except for the coriander. I don't know how you feel about it but for me it smells like soap. Truly. I had a look on Wikipedia and found out that it has actually a genetic reason.

You all are aware of me being a fanatic traveller. This summer of three months vacation calls for new destinations that I would like to check out. The different options are:
  • Canada: Travelling form West to East by train through the Rockies with stops in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. 
  • South America: Not speaking Spanish I'd like to take the challenge to pass some time on the Southern continent. From Brazil to Argentina to Chile passing the Igazu Falls and the Aconcagua.
  • Asia: Exploring an entire new world - Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and preferably China.
  • Scandinavia: Starting in Iceland I would like to take a ferry to Norway and there do a road trip to Oslo, Lillehammer, Bergen and the famous North Cape. Furthermore I'd like to check out my beloved Sweden and maybe Denmark.  
What would you choose? 

Have a nice Sunday and enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment