Currently lots of bloggers reveal 50 facts about themselves. As it is still early this morning, I only could think of 10. Maybe I will do 5 x 10, I don't know yet. So, let's start with my 10 facts now:
- I am afraid of dogs and the deep sea.
- In my closet you will find my shirts arranged according to their colour. Like a lot of small rainbows.
- I love sweets. And I eat far too much of them. Then I have a bad conscience and skip dinner for a couple of days.
- I have no clue about latest music as I primarily listen to classical music. Only when I am in a club I get in touch with house music.
- Meat is really important to me and if I don't get any, I can be in a very bad mood (sorry, dear veggies!)
- I hate glitter on clothes. No way I buy these pieces.
- I used to be addicted to ice cubes that I ate up to 30 of them in a day. My addiction lasted for 2 years until I broke our freezer.
- I don't watch any psycho thrillers as they frighten me to death. Instead I prefer watching romantic comedies...
- I have a wild fantasy and think of what could happen the next day very often. Most of the time it doesn't.
- Although I am really busy and don't get a lot of sleep, I don't drink coffee. I hate its taste. To get some energy I grab my Coke light.
|Last skiing day this season|
Therefore I am primarily focused on Finance, Accounting, English, French and Marketing projects. But not entirely: My brother came with me and stays until this afternoon. Together we went shopping. We met our cousin on Friday midday for lunch. And went to a bar yesterday night.