Sunday 14 September 2014

In The Heart of Champagne


Happy Sunday!

Today I could write a review about NYC fashion week although I wasn't there. I could also complain about the stress that made me livid during the week. Or, if you wish, conclude the week with a Sunday post stating ups and downs and sharing my best findings in the web. I somehow guess that you are not interested in any of these topics. Nor am I right now.

In summer I encouraged you to discover your surroundings which was again the mantra I followed yesterday. Since I literally turned off all my technical devices, I cannot share a lot with you except for some pictures (more here) or the facts that I had a great dinner at the Restaurant de l'Abbaye, a very long museum visit at the Palais du Tau, the worst driver in the world, yet one of the nicest ex-colleagues ever and eventually a scenic day in the Champagne hills.

Enjoy your day and have a perfect start into the week! Bisous!







No comments:

Post a Comment