Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a pleasant New Year's Eve and a fantastic first day in 2012. All the best for the forthcoming year and may all your wishes will come true.

For my part, I will probably never like the 31st of December. Each year, I'm sitting here, wondering how I can celebrate it, although I don't really want to party. It is such a forced event. As each year we went to the lake and afterwards to the Old Town, but it was not as good as I remembered it from last year. Maybe it was because most of my friends didn't participate, maybe I was annoyed by people I didn't want to celebrate with - however next year I'll need to figure out some good plans. How did you spend the last day in 2011? Any special events?

My last week was very good though. I could relax, did a lot of skiing (this is why I couldn't post this morning - I was on the slopes all day), but also had to learn for my exams in two weeks. I must admit, that I didn't put so much effort into learning. This will change when I go back to Germany on wednesday. And I ate a lot this week, this will also be reduced when I am on my own again :D

Actually, I am kind of glad that I can go back to my place this week because once you have moved out, it is strange to be back again. Not that I am annoyed by my parents, but sometimes I just think that they have a weird behaviour.

As I said I will leave on wednesday morning and hope that I get back without any turbulences. I am looking forward seeing my friends again. Funny, on one hand you miss your parents, but as soon as you are with them, you want to be with your friends again. Think about it - life is strange?!

Xoxo

P.S.: Random picutures I took during the week.

My room
Skiiing
Christmas I
Christmas II
Cherry pie
Apple-Vanilla-Cinnamon Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment