Sunday 18 December 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Good morning!

What a wonderful morning since I've looked outside: Snow!


When it comes to snow, I'm just like a little child. I am smiling all day long and have fun in the white mass. As I went to the bakery this morning, I heard children screaming: Mom, look, there is snow! It just made me smile. This is how winter shall be.
I mean, I only had 5 hours of sleep because we celebrated another birthday this weekend, but still: It is snow!

Only 6 days left until I go home. I'm so looking forward. The 25th you'll find me on the skiing slopes in the Alps - that's for sure. There is just one thing, I don't wish: Too much snow on Christmas Eve. As I will take the plane to go home, I don't want to be stucked on any European Airport. Let's cross fingers.

So, what happened this week? Well, I spent a lot of time in the library because of my first exams this week (English and Law). I also got my first notes this week which I am actually quite satisfied with. Furthermore, as I already said, I went to a bar last night and had a really good time. This was probably the last time before holidays that we all partied together.

Here is still a lot of work waiting for me - next week I'll give you a short post about how I got home and how I spent Christmas Eve, but it might be later then. Wish you all the best.

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful day with family and friends :)



No comments:

Post a Comment