Sunday 11 December 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

Good morning :)

I started the week by cooking some delicious Arabic food with friends, but to lose those calories I partcicipated in a soccer tournament the next day. Wednesday I had a great pizza with my roommates. Then we had a Christmas Pub Crawl which was a lot of fun. At the end of the week, I invited friends to have some cheese fondu.

You see, quite an exciting week (with a lot of food). And only 13 days left to Christmas. I'm just so looking forward. I now have all the presents, but still can't decide what I could wish. Maybe a new bag? A book?

Although I have a lot to work on, I try to balance my life by watching TV (Gossip Girl and biathlon) and reading (Sophie Kinsella: Shopaholic ties the knot). I can be serious on one hand, but need this gossip to relax on the other. Everytime I read Kinsella, I'm giggling and forget about the work lying on my desk. 


Actually I would like to recommend two fashion blogs I follow: dreamseverybodyhasthem and just be yourself. Both fashionistas have a good taste and update their blogs often. Might be I present a blog each week from now on. Depends if I find anything interesting or any ideas from your side?

That's about all from last week. See you next Sunday (then already the 4th advent!).
xoxo

P.S: I told you, I would make some Christmas cookies:

Swedish Cinnamon Cookies

50g butter
270g puff pastry
100g sugar
1 egg
1 spoon cinnamon

Melt the butter in a pot. Mix sugar and cinnamon in an extra bowl. Enroll the pastry and smear it with the butter. Afterwards put the sugar-cinnamon-mixture on top (except one spoon!) and roll the pastry within the length. Then cut the roll into slices (about 1 cm thick) and smear whisekd egg on each cookie. To finish spread the left spoon of sugar and cinnamon on the cookies and put it in the oven (200°C) for about 12 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. ohh ich lieeebbee Zimtschnecken!
    werd das mal ausprobieren!

    xoxo
    SisterAct

    ReplyDelete